Grow you Escort Business
Tools, Tips, Tricks and Resources to help grow your Escort Business in 2019
Running a successful adult services business is a lot of hard work! Having an Escort Business is not only time consuming, it can also be really confusing as there isn’t a lot of how-to-guides on running an escort brand or how to grow your escort business.
Being ‘adult’ businesses is problematic as many tools and online options are not available to us. I have done adult for 20 years so my list is ‘SW friendly’
You can spend many hours setting up a website on weebly.com, adding Mailchimp or Paypal only to find soon after all your hours of work amounts to nothing as you are blacklisted for all 3 services, they do not allow adult so all your hard work is gone. It makes you want to curl up & cry.
Some days I spent over half the day reading terms & conditions trying to find a solution that is either adult friendly or at least doesn’t kick me off if they find out their tool is being used for for escort promotion
I have been doing websites & SEO for many years and in the Escort Industry for almost 2 decades. The path hasn’t been easy or fast & some days it’s still hard as hell.
I have made a tonne of mistakes and I have learnt a lot from these mistakes. I am still learning and trying new things that aren’t always successful
It’s worth all the hours and all the headaches as I love what I do.
I love helping Businesses achieve success and grow
To help give you back a little time in your day I have curated a list of my favourite tools and resources. Many are free. I hope you find them as helpful as I do
Create A Website
Yes you can create a website yourself. It will take you many hours to create a site but you can do it. If you wish to learn how.
You can save yourself hours of learning and the grey hairs by having your site created and maintained by Atlantic
We are SEO technical designers who focus on an SEO friendly website build. We are very experienced which means your site will not only be on brand, it will be technically sound so it will rank on search engines.
Website Building Platforms
My preferred platform and also preferred by many web developers and designers. WordPress powers 27% of the web.
WordPress is open source which means anyone can use & create for wordpress. It’s particularly great for escorts as nobody can kick you off the platform. If you own your domain & your hosting you have full control
If you are going to use WordPress then I suggest Siteground for Hosting as they are fast, have great customer service + have a lot of great freebies which save you money such as Free CDN, SSL and the SG Optimizer plugin.
One of the most popular front-end frameworks and open source projects in the world, designed to make front-end web development faster and easier.
Very easy to use but I find it’s too limited. I have created sites for clients in Wix at their request. It is a website builder with templates, drag ‘n’ drop editor + a cute mobile site editor. Wix controls everything so not great if they kick you off their platform. You can only host with Wix, pay by the month.
- Builtwith – I either look at a sites source code or use this awesome tool to see who is doing what with their websites. I find it helpful to know how technically proficient someone is when they are selling services. A quality Escort Directory or SEO company would not use Mailchimp or Wix
- NameMesh – Free domain name gen- erator
- WindowResizer (google chrome) – Helps you check different screen sizes to test your website design layout
- SEranking For clients I like SEranking as it is great value for money & easy to use. The SERP reports are easy to ready and include the ability to monitor SERP features. I like that you can add keywords directly from Google Search Console
- SEO Site Checkup
- Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Site Speed Checkers
A fast well design website is vital for SEO and conversions. Studies have shown that if a site doesn’t open in 3seconds many people will move away. After 10seconds you will have lost over 50% of your audience
Google has lots of tools to help you with your site and SEO
- Google Alerts – Monitor the web for new content
- Google Analytics – Every website should have google Analytics so you can check your website traffic
- Google Keyword Planner
- Google Optimize
- Google Pagespeed Insights
Design Pretty Things
- CanvaThere are thousands of design resources available for anyone to access I have used various but I personally love Canva and get all my clients on it too. It’s so simple to use, I do canva Graphics on my phone in the ads if I am watching TV lol
Freebies and Templates
There’s no need to design everything from scratch. There are tonnes of freebies online
Free Fonts and Typography
With so many free fonts available at the click of a button, you can have ultimate flexibility in your designs.
- Canva Font Combinations
- FontFace Ninja – Browser extension to help you discover what fonts were used on a website.
- Google Fonts – Open source designer web fonts.
- WhatTheFont – If you see a font on someone else’s website you can use this site to find out what it is
Social Media Graphics
Creating social media graphics—like blog headers and Instagram quote cards help grow your social media followers
Photo Editing Software
Before uploading images to your website you need to optimise them. I use photoshop but these sites are handy tools that will help you save on Website hosting bandwidth, speed and storage
Speak to your clients
You can speak to clients with these tools added to your website
- LiveChat– This is the one I use – Lots of functionality available
- Tawk.to – Free messaging app that lets you monitor and chat with visitors on your website.
- Skype – Free video calls, voice calls and messaging.
Surveys are a great idea if you are stuck for ideas. Collect real-time feedback, demographic information and customer satisfaction
- Google Forms – Create online forms and surveys for free.
- Survey Monkey – Online surveys and questionnaires.
- Twitter Polls
Marketing – Social Media
I am not a social media person but I use it to help grow my brands
- Bitly – Create, share, and track shortened or custom links.
- SocialRank – Find and analyze your followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- TweetDelete – As I promote escorts & tours on 2 of my twitter feeds I use tweet delete to clean out all messages after a set time period. This stops ladies details from being online when they don’t wish to be
I always have social sharing buttons on my blogs. Make it easy for your readers to share your content across the web
- ShareThis – Free social sharing buttons for your website or blog.
- SumoMe Share – Smart share buttons optimized to increase social media shares on your website by 20%.
- Disqus – A popular comment system for your blog.
Publishing & Automation
Schedule post and plan your social media from 1 platform
- Hootsuite – Manage up to three social media profiles and get basic analytics, content scheduling, lead capture campaigns, RSS feed integrations and free social media courses.
- Buffer – Share what you’re reading and schedule social media posts.
- Later – Schedule and manage your Instagram posts.
- Copyscape – Plagiarism checker that searches for duplicates of your content.
- Free PDF Creator – Create PDF documents from any Windows program including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Free Summarizer – Summarizes any text in just a few seconds, then sends you the summary via email.
- Grammerly – Improve grammar, word choice, and sentence structure in your writing. It’s free!
Be More Productive
Manage yourself with a to-do-list
- Asana – I have this app on my phone & use it for personal to-do-lists, project to-do-lists and for larger team projects
- Todoist – To do list software
Useful Little Helpers
- 1Password & LastPass Save your passwords & Logins
- Unroll.me Keeps a list of all your subscription emails so you can unsubscribe easily
- Google Keep
- DocuSign – Send, sign and approve documents
File Sharing and Storage
- Dropbox – File sharing with up to 2GB of free storage. I use dropbox to store and share photos with clients
- Google Drive – Google cloud storage. I use the spreadsheets & documents in google drive to store & share data with clients. The first 15GB of storage is free.
- WeTransfer – Transfer photos and files for free up to 2GB